Huwebes, Hulyo 25, 2013

Freshmen get to experience fresh air.


Since I was from Manila, I was really mesmerized the first time I entered DLSU-D. It was awesomely green. Everywhere I look was green. Manila is polluted like crazy. Our school is actually located along Taft Ave. All kinds pollution are present, noise, land, water even, and most of all the air. Smog is very ambient. But La Salle, it felt like I entered another world. I was amazed that there is a lake. I mean, the first time I saw it I thought, Why don’t they just build a building so it would be more useful than it is?. The space is big enough to build a new building. When I explored La Salle more, I saw trees, as in like trees everywhere. It was very overwhelming to me because in Manila, you seldom see a tree. In our school, we have a botanical garden as well. But it is microscopic compared to DLSU-D’s. As I get familiar with La Salle, I am coming up with an answer to my previous question when I first arrived here. DLSU-D is trying to preserve and protect what is left. They give importance to academics and to environment as well. What I like about DLSU-D is that I can study and breathe in fresh air at the same time. And I am very privileged to be able to study here because not all students, especially in the metro, have the opportunity to breathe clean air, maybe not the cleanest, but cleaner than usual. I, as a Lasallian, will make a difference. Let’s go green to get our globe clean. 
                                                                                           -- Xzarina Diane G. Mendoza



I do admire La Salle Dasmarinas , not only because it’s a very known university in our country, but because it is an eco-friendly campus and is the greenest campus in the Philippines. La Salle Dasma’s projects in our campus are very helpful, in which all of us students benefited from it. The trees, lake, it’s botanical garden are the places that I really love here, especially the botanical garden where I can review on my lessons peacefully. So in able to preserve its cleanliness I must contribute in our campus, or we should contribute in our campus.
                                                                                             -- Hannah Denise Mikaela A. Tajo


I value and appreciate the clean and green surroundings of De La Salle Dasma and I consider myself lucky the fact that I am a Lasallian, I am one of the benefactors of its clean environment. It wasn’t hard for me to adjust since I was used to live in a town with clean and fresh air in Laguna and is not much affected by pollution. I admire how DLSU-D establishes its campaigns, advocacies and projects to maintain and preserve the environment and continue to live out it’s missions. La Salle is an eco-friendly campus that cares for the environment and has respected to all life forms. All of us Lasallians are part of our Alma Mater’s advocacy for the environment, each one of us has the mission of advocating environmental action and protection.
                                                                                                -- Annalyn Villareal

It’s been a month since I am enjoying my college life with my new friends .But it takes a lot of adjustment for my new classmates and new environment. What I love in this university is their advocacy, wherein they promote the cleanliness and the greenest of this university, which is very relaxing. As you can see La Salle Dasma is the only university that has a lake here in Cavite so far, and we also have uncountable trees and plants which gives us fresh air. DLSUD show us how nature is really beautiful, an example for this is the way beside the CTH building, it feels like I’m walkin’ in the park everytime I get there. Our university is an eco-friendly university so we must take good care of it, not only inside the campus but also everywhere. 
                                                                                                   -- Leah Vergara

De La Salle University-DasmariƱas is one of the greenest and cleanest Universities, except for a good quality education. It is an awesome place for having good sceneries. It feels like I’m entering into paradise. I admire our university because it gives me peace on mind and keep my stress out. Our university has different kinds of trees, which is good for us. It is one of the reasons why students choose to study DLSU-D. Admirable for having a wide area, so my friends and I could go anywhere we want. After class, I love to go on cottages and “Kubo” to rest and do some of my school works because honestly, it is really nice and clean. In addition, it’s free from pollution. And it was very attractive to see the view of the university, because sometimes it helps me to minimize my day to day doubts.
                                                                                                     -- Jessa Nicolas


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento